Transmission Service is an essential part of vehicle maintenance that will increase the service life of your transmission.
According to ATRA, 90% of Automatic transmission failures are caused by overheating and fluid contamination. By carrying out automatic transmission services it will help to prevent internal failure, improve shifting, cooler operation, extend transmission life and also improve fuel economy.
Automatic Transmission service includes:
- Road-testing vehicle to inspect the operation
- Diagnostic scan and relearn shift pattern
- Remove transmission pan, clean and inspect for any debris
- Replace Filter and gasket
- Replace transmission fluid according to the manufacturer's specifications
Symptoms of a failing automatic transmission:
- Engine light/overdrive light
- No power
- Clunking, humming, buzzing noise
- No gear engagement
- Delayed or missing gears
- Slipping and thumping into gears
- Transmission fluid leaks and odour
We are located in Sunshine North. If you are in Sunshine, Ardeer, Albion, Avondale Heights, Deer Park, Braybrook, Maidstone, Keilor East, Kealba St Albans or Cairnlea, we are a few minutes drive.